Buy this roman blind kit
- Clearance items are available for this product.
- Product Information
Silent Gliss Roman Blind System 2304
A compact made to measure roman blind system from Silent Gliss using a 1:1 gear ratio for light to medium weight blinds. Compliant to child safety legislation using magnetic breakaway chain housing that separates from the headrail if a force of 6kg or more is applied to the chain. Easily re-attached due to being magnetic.
The 1:1 gear ratio control is ideal for operating light-medium weight blinds. When you control the blind it will raise/lower at a ratio of 1:1, e.g. for every metre you pull the chain the blind will also raise by a metre. This makes it quicker to operate your blind and is only recommended for light-medium weight blinds due to this.
- Made to measure up to 2.0m wide (for up to 3.0m see system 2305)
- Chain control using 1:1 gear ratio
- Available with breakaway chain control for blinds up to 2kg
- Available with non-breakaway chain control for blinds up to 3.5kg
- Cord spools supplied are suitable for blinds up to 3.4m drop
- Supplied with fully assembled profile
- Headrail can be wall or ceiling fixed with included clip or leverlock brackets (see image)
- Fully compliant with BS EN 13120, and are fully tested to BS EN 16433 and BS EN 16434 safety standard when made with Silent Gliss rod & pocket components.
Kit includes: Cord spools, brackets and fixings.
Kit options: Roman track can be supplied with 7 x 4mm pocket rods and an aluminium bottom if selected in the options. These are made 2cm narrower than the blind width.
Kit excludes: Safety warning labels, fabric, lining, roman blind pocket tape, optional roman blind cord safety devices (for the rear of the blind, only required if your folds are greater than 20cm apart - see related products if required)
|Suitable Blind Weight||Light-Medium|
|Raise Control Colour||White|
|Raise Control Type||Chain|
|Delivery Service||Price||Additional Info.|
|3 - 5 Working Days||£7.95||or free on orders over £95|
All deliveries require a signature to confirm the goods have been received in good condition.
Please note: Certain rural/offshore areas may take 2 - 5 days longer for delivery than stated above and expediated delivery options may be unavailable. See the link below for further details.